unable to run
Earthquake Survival is a simulation/survival game set in Kapiti Coast of New Zealand. Your town has just been struck by an earthquake and all the roads are blocked. Civil defense won't arrive with aid for at least 3 days.
You must help your family and your community survive until aid arrives!
Earthquake Survival aims to be both fun and educational, teaching the hardships of a natural disaster as well as the importance of community and being prepared.
- How to Play -
- Keep your family alive by using supplies to meet needs (e.g. food for hunger, water for thirst). Left click to use supply.
- Help locals in need (ones with exclamation marks) by click on them. Helping will take time, but you are rewarded with supplies.
- Trade with locals (Day 2 and after) to get the supplies you need.
- If you can't help locals, sleep to recover energy. It'll allows you to help locals again.
- Survive until help arrives!
(Earthquake Survival is currently a prototype, and is not representative of what the final version of the game will be).